SWAP YOUR DESK CHAIR FOR THE DRIVER’S SEAT THIS WINTER.
Chase the freedom of the open road and explore our own backyard.
Discover the great cities and towns along the East Coast and let our favourite IHG properties take care of you along the way plus WIN the ultimate winter escape.
From the sunny Gold Coast to event-filled Sydney via truffle hunting in Canberra and down to shop up a storm in Melbourne, we want to help you #holidayherethisyear. Our ultimate road trip itinerary from Melbourne to the Gold Coast is the perfect cross section of city events and coastal retreat. Take 10 days and do the whole trip or cherry pick your favourite parts for a weekend getaway.
In our road trip itinerary you can find our road trip pit stop recommendations, let us know which you would like to visit most to enter our competition to WIN a mini road trip getaway that includes a weekend of accommodation, dining and a fuel voucher at one of six of our favourite hotels from IHG Hotels & Resorts.
ROAD TRIP ITINERARY
Have a look at some of the fun stops along the way as you explore Australia's South East this winter with our Road Trip Itinerary.
SAVE UP TO 20% IF YOU BOOK TODAY
Live your very best winter with our limited time 'Advance Saver' offer, and save up to 20% off your room or suite. Plus, as an IHG One Rewards Member, you can save even more.
Find out more about the hotel's along the Epic Winter Road Trip:
Escape to the heart of Melbourne this winter, where countless untold stories await. Step inside our heritage facade and allow our ten-storey glass-topped atrium to take your breath away, before discovering the newest laneway bars, boutique shops and hidden dining experience Melbourne is known for.
Explore Canberra’s galleries, great shopping and delicious dining from the hotel’s central location. This winter why not go truffle hunting or discover a new local shiraz? And then unwind in our picturesque park-side locale.
The perfect base for a Sydney break with surprising, panoramic city and harbour views. Sitting within a renowned dining hub, blending popular neighbourhood restaurants, artisan bakeries and chic street cafés.
Charming visitors with its pristine coastline and unspoilt beauty, Coogee has long been known as one of Sydney’s most iconic beachside retreats. Recently reimagined to reflect the coastal locale and just steps from Coogee Beach.
Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. If an entrant is under the age of 18 years, they must obtain consent from their parent or legal guardian prior to entering the promotion.
The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion.
The competition runs from 9am Wednesday 15 June 2022 until 12.00midnight Sunday 31 July 2022. One entry per method of entry per person. Six winners will be drawn by 5pm Friday 5 August 2022 from each of the six prize pools, one winner per prize pool, from all eligible entries. The winner will be notified via email, if the winner does not respond within 72 hours another winner will be drawn and notified. The prize must be redeemed in one visit before 30 August 2023 subject to booking availability, and is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. Close out dates may apply. Standard terms and conditions apply.
There are six prizes:
- 2 x nights accommodation for two adults, breakfast for two adults, late check out (subject to availability), parking and a $100 food and beverage credit at Crowne Plaza Melbourne and $50 fuel e-voucher for local petrol station.
- 2 x nights accommodation for two adults, breakfast for two adults, late check out (subject to availability), parking and a $100 food and beverage credit at Holiday Inn Potts Point- Sydney and $50 fuel e-voucher for local petrol station.
- 2 x nights accommodation for two adults, breakfast for two adults, late check out (subject to availability), parking and a $100 food and beverage credit at Crowne Plaza Canberra and $50 fuel e-voucher for local petrol station.
- 2 x nights accommodation for two adults, breakfast for two adults, late check out (subject to availability), parking and a $100 food and beverage credit at Crowne Plaza Sydney Coogee Beach and $50 fuel e-voucher for local petrol station.
- 2 x nights accommodation for two adults, breakfast for two adults, late check out (subject to availability), parking and a $150 food and beverage credit at voco Gold Coast and $50 fuel e-voucher for local petrol station.
- 2 x nights accommodation for two adults, breakfast for two adults, late check out (subject to availability), parking and a $150 food and beverage credit at InterContinental Melbourne and $50 fuel e-voucher for local petrol station.
Each entrant is allocated to one prize pool based on the hotel they select within their entry. The entire prize must be redeemed within one stay. To be used in full in one visit by 30 August 2023.
If a prize winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian. Entrants acknowledge that all content posted on Facebook must be in accordance with Facebook terms (www.facebook.com/legal/terms)
If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to (a) disqualify any entrant; and/or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a)any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these terms and conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize; or (g) arising in any other way out of the promotion.
Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name in the event they are a winner (including in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
The recipient of the prize agrees to abide by all the terms set out. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, injury or damage caused by participating in this competition or redeeming the prize.
The Promoter is IHG Australia trading as:
- Crowne Plaza Melbourne, 1-5 Spencer Street, Melbourne, VIC 3008, Australia
- InterContinental Melbourne, 495 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
- Holiday Inn Sydney Potts Point - Sydney, 203 Victoria St, Potts Point, NSW 2011, Australia
- Crowne Plaza Canberra, 1 Binara Street, Canberra, ACT 2601, Australia
- Crowne Plaza Sydney Coogee Beach, 242 Arden Street, Coogee, NSW 2034, Australia
- voco Gold Coast, 31 Hamilton Avenue, Surfers Paradise, QLD 4217, Australia
A HOTEL FOR EVERY OCCASION
With more than 5,600 IHG hotels in nearly 100 counties, we have the perfect hotel for every need.